Archive for December 2008
BSNL Broadband promotional offer for state/ central government and PSU employees have been launched from 1st Dec 2008 onwards. As Per the Promotional Scheme all state/central government and PSU employees will get 20% discount on Broadband Service charges (usage and rental) for Broadband connections. The Scheme is available to all existing / new Customers of BSNL who are either currently serving or retired State Government/central Government/PSU employee
Al-Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaishe Muhammad etc are classified as the Terorists groups. My question is what makes LTTE and Prabakaran different from these terrorists?
LTTE says killed our former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi. Can any of us forget it? and why sonia gandhi is forgeting that and co operating with tamil nadu chief minister who is backing up LTTE indirectly. May be the TamilNadu CM(Karunanidhi) doesnt spit out his support to LTTE in open but between his words his loyality to LTTE is evident. LTTE is a terrorist organisation. The kind of attacks LTTE has done in past is similar to what the pakistani terrorists are doing and can only be classified as terrorism. The Tamil Nadu CM is playing Dirty Politics in view of the Parliment election next year.
The issues in srilanka is the internal subject of srilanka. why does tamil nadu CM speaks in support for that. reason is simple. There are lot of relatives of LTTE’s and srilankan-tamilians in TamilNadu. Tamil Nadu CM is targeting the votes of those and trying to play ther emotional game to get votes. His mind is so cheap that he cant syncronise with the attitude of whole country. I would say it is much similar to Thackeray’s view which is cticized by the rest of the country.
The Politicians just proving they themselves are the worst thing that has ever happened to India.
British Biased channel :: Biased BBC !!!
It May sound strange but i feel at BBC they are little biased. The BBC dont describe the attack on mumbai (26/11) as just terrorist attacks. They call theTerrorists as just GunMen.
The can call the London bombings as a terrorist attack but cant call mumbai attack as terrorist attack. What the hell stops them from describing the mumbai attack as terrorist attack. Are they(BBC) playing a Pakistani supporter role even after UK Prime minister and US President says there is eveidence against pakistan. ?
I Request all Indians to boycott the BBC Channel
Its great that England returned to India despite the Mumbai Terrorist Attacks on 26/11.
This test match series will Tell the world that India is safe. Once the cricket Players Return after Their Successfull tour, I’m sure that will create a secure feelign in the minds of foreign tourists who are feared after the 26/11.
You can argue that English cricketers are back because india gave them the top class security and this might not be possiblefor all who visits India. But the fact is successfull tour of india by England team can give a moral secure feelign to forieng and domestic travellers.
Cricket is going to overtake the fear feeling that terrorists created in mind of every indian
Lets all thank Kevin Pieterson and gang for their decision to return to India
and ALL THE BEST TO DHONI AND MEN
I wasn’t interested in continuing to write against the controversial remarks by Kerala CM VS Achuthanandan. But Few Responses to my previous posts and few comments by the VS supporters prompted me to write about this issue again.
First of all let me make it clear i’m not an anti VS supporter. i supports him for his initiative in the action against real estate mafia, and other actions he has initiated in his run as CM of kerala.
My only concern is focused on Kerala CM’s attitude and words he use following mumbai terror attacks.
let me pin point it out.
1) Political secretary of Kerala CM went for the Funeral of Sandeep Unnikrishnan. But did the Political secretary or anybody try to speek it out till VS made his controversial remark.??
2) Kerala Media Complained that the kerala Govt ignored Sandeeps unnikrishanan. wasnt it true? VS and Kodiyeri was at party meeting and as described in a polpular malayalam daily another minister was busy inagurating tourist boat. I didnt hear any statement from the part of govt or CM expressing their condolence officialy to martyrs family.
3) Mr Unnikrishnan Had made it clear he dont want to see any politicians and he didnt even attend call from Indian defence minister. So was it necassery for the CM tro visit sandeeps house on his way back fromthe party meeting.?
4) Wasn’t it possible for CM to make a statement to press and express his condolence to Martyr even between the party meeting? it sounds ridiculious to go to a martyr’s house to express condolence 3 days after the death and i day after the funeral.
5) I’m not arguing that unnikrishnan’s actions were right. He wasnt right. At the same time his reaction could be seen as a reaction from a father who has lost his only son and the initial ignorance from Kerala Govt mighthave made him say that.
6) Now to the controversial remark by CM. the reporter did ask whats the comments about unnikrishnanas words. But was it appropriate for the CM to say what he said.
The media later reported that some family member of the martyr saying “reply by the chief minister as quite natural and pointed out that there would have been no controversy had such a question not been raised”.
quite natural !!!! My question is–> Is it appropriate for a Chief Minister To reply in a non dignified manner ??
And about the journalist who asked the question… what is wrong in the question? the question was a simple one. CM could have ignored the question or could have replied using some better words. but he stick to the words that hurts any dignified man or family in the country
7) No regarding his reactions later. He said he wont say sorry and he never did. One o my previous Posts (Atlast he said sorry) wad based on the media reports which said he said sorry. But later when i reviewd his press conference remarks i found that he never said sorry. he just expressed his regret on the issue.
8 ) Is regret and sorry the same. ? i havnt learnt so. I still demand VS should say sorry rather than just expresing his regret. Or else in future we might have to see similar or worse remarks from politicians or others and we will have to see them escaping without saying sorry.
9) Is it sandeeps family alone who should say they have forgiven kerala CM.??
NO. sandeeps didnt die for his family he died for the entire country. i belive it is the country which has to forgive Achuthanandan and not Sandeeps family alone. But the Media found it interesting in defining the issue with just sandeeps family on the scene.
I WANT VS ACHUTHNANDAN TO SAY SORRY AND ASK HIS MEN TO STOP DEFENDING WHAT HE WRONGLY SAID
HE IS WRONG…
AND AS SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED
THE WOUND IS ALREADY MADE THE APOLOGY MIGHT REDUCE THE PAIN EVENTHOUGH IT CAN’T BE CURED.